[Dev] A suggestion for the parabola devs

Seth Schroeder craziness at sethradio.com
Sun Apr 29 19:48:30 GMT 2012

I don't know if you already working on this or not, but I think that
this is something that you guys should work on in the near future.

I think that there should be a PUR, a Parabola User Repository. Just
like the AUR but packages would be required to be free software (and of
course not recomend nonfree software, no DRM, etc). That way people can
use parabola and know that all the software that they install from it's
user repo is free software, completely.

Kind Regards,

Seth

P.S. I'm not a Parabola dev but may be, once I have coding skills.