[Dev] Parabola Linux

Aurélien gnu.tek at gmx.com
Sat Apr 28 05:24:46 GMT 2012

Jorge Araya Navarro <jorgean at lavabit.com> writes:

> Parabola "Linux"?
> So, RMS uses Windows 8 :yaoming:
>
> :-/
> --
>
> Jorge Araya Navarro
> Universitario, idealista y pseudo-activista del Software Libre.
> Siquirres, Limón, Costa Rica.
> http://swt.encyclomundi.net
> Diaspora*: http://diasp.org/u/shackra
> identi.ca: http://parlementum.net/sweet
> Jabber: shackra at jabberes.org
> Skype: ¡De ninguna manera, tras de privativo, te espían!.
> el software privativo en GNU/Linux, al igual que en Windows o en MacOs,
> te hace un ser no-libre. Deja de engañarte,
> ¡¡despierta ahora!!:
> http://www.gnu.org/distros/free-distros.html
> http://replicant.us/about/

Hi,

I use Parabola GNU / Linux-Libre from ~ 2010 personnaly.
 ~ 2011 professionnaly as operating system
 ~ 2012 professionnaly as server

it's right that the testing have sometimes troubles, but it's "TESTING"

No trouble with the "Normal" one from ~ 1 year.

Personnaly i appreciate this distro not only because it's a rolling
release, but because what i am doing today, will continue to exist
tomorrow as free as in Freedom ;-D

Not like the risk which represent open source to receive one day because
of the "Wall Street Games" a pain in the ass in the morning.

Have fun & be free!

--
Aurelien - Animateur P at m-Sarte
http://libreplanet.org/wiki/User:Aurelien