[Dev] parabolaweb.eu mirror broken extra.db?

Johannes Krampf johannes.krampf at googlemail.com
Thu Apr 26 11:52:25 GMT 2012

2012/4/25, Nicolás Reynolds <fauno at kiwwwi.com.ar>:
> On Wed, 25 Apr 2012 18:12:49 +0200, Johannes Krampf
> <johannes.krampf at googlemail.com> wrote:
>> On 04/25/2012 06:06 PM, Nicolás Reynolds wrote:
>> >
>> > aloniv reports on irc that extra.db from parabolaweb.eu is
>> > corrupted ;)
>>
>> Which architecture and when? (at 5am/pm UTC is a new sync)
>>

> x86_64 less than an hour ago

Sorry about this. When I did an update on my 64bit machine this
morning, it ran fine, so it should be fixed. I didn't have much time
to look for reasons of the corruption and I don't know what caused
this.

You can find the script I used for synching at
https://www.johkra.net/gitweb/?p=mirror.git;a=blob;f=sync.py;h=c7d03ea600935f98ca5aecf6f02db9b3cbf766db;hb=HEAD
. Does any of you spot the possible bug?