[Dev] Our own gplv3 pastebin tool on Parabola

Michał Masłowski mtjm at mtjm.eu
Sun Apr 22 16:31:31 GMT 2012

> <#secure method=pgpmime mode=sign>

Isn't <# part sign=pgpmime> (without the space) more useful in this
case?

> The labs should need registration, it's a solution for our unregistered
> user.

"Should need" as in "would have too much spam otherwise"?

OpenID makes this easier, had at least one bug which is already fixed.

We have bad permissions configured, so e.g. users cannot reply to their
own issues, this should be changed.

> The one i've suggested ... was just a solution suggestion because we use
> django.

We also use Python CGI, Rails, PHP and some other things.