[Dev] audacious-plugins-libre PKGBUILD

Brendan Tildesley brendan.tildesley at gmail.com
Thu Oct 27 05:32:40 PDT 2011

I've spliced together the arch PKGBUILD for 3.0.4, the out of date 2.5
from parabola, and a little of my own tidying up into this PKGBUILD:

http://pastie.org/pastes/2767309/text
arch/my-PKGBUILD diff: http://pastie.org/2767216
old 2.5-libre: http://pastie.org/2767386

which is my first attempt at making a -libre package.

I have sifted through to check for copyright problems and found none
other than the two that were in 2.5-libre (psf and usf) which prohibit
commercial usage.
I have added --disable-psf to allow it to compile without whining about
the missing plugins I deleted; however, currently, people compiling from
source with simply ./configure will recieve and error and will have to
work it out themselves or read the PKGBUILD to see the note I put in.
I have build, installed and used the package on x86_64 without any known
trouble.

I think my license=(), and therefore arch's, is wrong, as the package is
a bundle of plugins of type GPL, LGPL, and a bunch of custom BSD looking
ones. I'd like comments from others before I try to fix it.

Also, the -libre source is currently on my VPS until <fauno> or who ever
gives me repo access and I learn how to do those kind of things.