[Dev] Update of web site code (parabolaweb)
fauno at kiwwwi.com.ar
Wed Nov 30 14:04:35 GMT 2011
El 29/11/11 09:41, Luke T.Shumaker dijo:
> At Tue, 29 Nov 2011 19:58:35 +0100,
> Johannes Krampf wrote:
> > 2011/11/29 Nicolás Reynolds <fauno at kiwwwi.com.ar>:
> > > El 29/11/11 05:17, Johannes Krampf dijo:
> > >> Hello everyone,
> > >>
> > >> these days I finally managed to merge changes from archweb to
> > >> parabolaweb and I published the results at
> > >> https://www.johkra.net/gitweb/ .
> > >>
> > >> I would like to help bringing this work forward and hopefully result
> > >> in resolving issue 210 . How could I provide further help?
> > >
> > > great! can you test it locally? otherwise i can pull your changes after
> > > thursday...
> > I have *not* tested it well enough. I suffered from
> > https://bugs.archlinux.org/task/23228 and couldn't load the fixtures
> > to test with data. I tested the rest by clicking through the pages and
> > checking links.
> > Since I'm not very experienced with Django and the error message is
> > not concrete enough, I do not understand what exactly is going wrong.
> > I actually hoped you might know more about this. Do you?
> Even setting up the old version, I get that error too. Also, it (the
> old version) 404s on "/media/*".
> So, I have not really been able to test it, but I've added 2 commits.
> The first is a bunch of whitespace changes to make future merging
> The second is to remove bin/ and lib/, which are set up by virtualenv;
> surely we don't want to track those.
i recommend both of you to test it with sqlite3. we're using postgresql on the
server. this because luke had problems with mysql...
xmpp:fauno at kiwwwi.com.ar
OTR: C0CB1F0F 01DB5E18 2D634C2A A4626858 E7C7C3A2
"Freedom [...] is messy" ~ Eben Moglen
-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Name: not available
Size: 490 bytes
Desc: not available
More information about the Dev