[Dev] Update of web site code (parabolaweb)

Nicolás Reynolds fauno at kiwwwi.com.ar
Wed Nov 30 14:04:35 GMT 2011

El 29/11/11 09:41, Luke T.Shumaker dijo:
> At Tue, 29 Nov 2011 19:58:35 +0100,
> Johannes Krampf wrote:
> > 2011/11/29 Nicolás Reynolds <fauno at kiwwwi.com.ar>:
> > > El 29/11/11 05:17, Johannes Krampf dijo:

> > > great! can you test it locally? otherwise i can pull your changes after
> > > thursday...
> >
> > I have *not* tested it well enough. I suffered from
> > https://bugs.archlinux.org/task/23228 and couldn't load the fixtures
> > to test with data. I tested the rest by clicking through the pages and
> > checking links.
> >
> > Since I'm not very experienced with Django and the error message is
> > not concrete enough, I do not understand what exactly is going wrong.
> > I actually hoped you might know more about this. Do you?
>
> Even setting up the old version, I get that error too. Also, it (the
> old version) 404s on "/media/*".
>
> So, I have not really been able to test it, but I've added 2 commits.
> The first is a bunch of whitespace changes to make future merging
> cleaner.
> The second is to remove bin/ and lib/, which are set up by virtualenv;
> surely we don't want to track those.
>
> https://gitorious.org/parabolaweb/parabolaweb

i recommend both of you to test it with sqlite3. we're using postgresql on the
server. this because luke had problems with mysql...

--
Salud!
Nicolás Reynolds,
xmpp:fauno at kiwwwi.com.ar
omb:http://identi.ca/fauno

OTR: C0CB1F0F 01DB5E18 2D634C2A A4626858 E7C7C3A2

http://parabolagnulinux.org
http://endefensadelsl.org

"Freedom [...] is messy" ~ Eben Moglen