[Dev] [votation] parabola's moving out of goddady + domain hack

Nicolás Reynolds fauno at kiwwwi.com.ar
Sat Dec 31 13:49:08 GMT 2011

On Fri, 30 Dec 2011 19:40:45 -0800, Charles Roth <cer at parlementum.net> wrote:
> my understanding is that for NOW 2 separate things are happening:
>
> 1. the current domain is being moved away from GoDaddy
>
> 2. a new domain is being started, initially, to host the parabola statusnite site
>
> Later on a decision can be made about whether to merge them.

i was thinking the same services will be served by the .org and the .nu
domain (by redirection) and the statusnet/forum would be
something like f.parabola.nu or whatever.

or at least we can move community services there, besides the forum,
xmpp accounts, email redirections, etc. (easier to manage with ldap if
someone figures out how to configure it :P)

i'm just thinking out loud...