[Dev] HTTPS on the web server is down.

Luke T.Shumaker lukeshu at sbcglobal.net
Sat Dec 31 05:11:52 GMT 2011

It sounds like I may be the only one having this problem.

lukeshu: libre-testing/icecat 9.0.1-1-i686: ERROR
lukeshu: libre/icecat 7.0.1-1-i686: ERROR
lukeshu: extra/arora 0.11.0-3-i686: FINE
Emulatorman: libre/icecat 5 x86_64: FINE
Emulatorman: libre/icecat 7 i686: FINE

Perhaps it is just the ISP screwing with OCSP.

~ Luke Shumaker