[Dev] Update of web site code (parabolaweb)

Luke T.Shumaker lukeshu at sbcglobal.net
Fri Dec 2 21:50:24 GMT 2011

At Fri, 2 Dec 2011 19:49:23 +0100,
Johannes Krampf wrote:

> 2011/12/2 Nicolás Reynolds <fauno at kiwwwi.com.ar>:
> > El 02/12/11 07:26, Johannes Krampf dijo:
> >> [...]
> >> Luke: Why is the symlink for admin_media needed?
>
> OK, the link is to correct a symlink.
>
> > if they don't hit postgresql i'd said you don't spend time on it :P
>
> Indeed, I have not yet looked at postgres.
>
> > the download links should point to
> > https://repo.parabolagnulinux.org/$repo/os/$arch/$pkgfile
> Done, even though it is a hack.

I've merged your code (I'd also fixed a few things since you
pulled mine). Both of our code is now in the parabola.org repo.

Also, when possible I've used '//parabolagnulinux.org' (or whatever
domain) for the *.parabolagnulinux.org addresses, instead of giving
`http:' or `https:'. Why hardcode something when you can just let the
browser do the right thing?