[Dev] Update of web site code (parabolaweb)

Luke T.Shumaker lukeshu at sbcglobal.net
Fri Dec 2 21:28:14 GMT 2011

At Fri, 2 Dec 2011 19:26:28 +0100,
Johannes Krampf wrote:
> Hello everyone,
>
> I fixed bug tracker URLs (introduced in my merge) and some spelling in
> the README Luke updated so kindly for parabolaweb. (See
> https://www.johkra.net/gitweb/?p=parabolaweb-johkra.git;a=summary )
>
> Luke: Why is the symlink for admin_media needed?

The symlink is already there, but it may not point to the right
place. Just confirm that the setup hasn't changed, and the target is
still in the same place on the server.

> Remaining issues I know of:
> * Download links for packages do not work. (404)
> * migrate doesn't work with sqlite unless you change one migration.
> (Remove the drop index statement for the index referenced in the error
> message.)
> * InnoDB doesn't work (see earlier messages)

This is an upstream problem with Archweb. The solution is to upgrade
parabolaweb to Django 1.4 (from 1.3.1)

> * groups.json fails to load

This is an upstream problem with Archweb, but I don't know what causes it.