[Dev] Update of web site code (parabolaweb)

Johannes Krampf johannes.krampf at googlemail.com
Fri Dec 2 18:26:28 GMT 2011

Hello everyone,

I fixed bug tracker URLs (introduced in my merge) and some spelling in
the README Luke updated so kindly for parabolaweb. (See
https://www.johkra.net/gitweb/?p=parabolaweb-johkra.git;a=summary )

Luke: Why is the symlink for admin_media needed?

Remaining issues I know of:
* Download links for packages do not work. (404)
* migrate doesn't work with sqlite unless you change one migration.
(Remove the drop index statement for the index referenced in the error
message.)
* InnoDB doesn't work (see earlier messages)
* groups.json fails to load

Did I miss anything? I'll have a look at the first one, what should we
do about the others? Should we fix them before updating the main page?

- Johannes