[Dev] Update of web site code (parabolaweb)

Luke T.Shumaker lukeshu at sbcglobal.net
Thu Dec 1 03:02:34 GMT 2011

At Thu, 1 Dec 2011 00:00:07 +0100,
Johannes Krampf wrote:
> Just a short note: If you set debug to True in local settings, media
> URLs should work automatically.

So is it nescessary to set DEBUG=True in order for /media to work? That
sounds like a bug. How is DEBUG set on the main server?

> My tests were done with sqlite3, I got the same errors with innodb as
> Luke. I haven't tried with postgres or myisam. I could successfully
> run the server, but I had no fixtures loaded for my limited tests.

Now I've tried MySQL MyISAM with DEBUG=true, and discovered that I get
the same stacktrace as I did with sqlite3, so that appears to be
something else I fouled up in between (sqlite3 was the last thing I
did yesterday).

~ Luke Shumaker