[Assist] Error upgrade

Emiliano Ferigutti emilianoferigutti at gmail.com
Sun Mar 12 16:10:28 GMT 2023

Hello,

I'm a new user and I've had this problem for a few days:

installing gst-plugins-base-libs (1.22.1-2) breaks dependency
'gst-plugins-base-libs=1.22.0' required by gst-plugins-bad-libs

To upgrade I had to ignore these packages:

IgnorePkg   = gst-plugins-base-libs gst-plugins-base gst-plugins-good
gstreamer

Will it be fixed in the future?

Thank you very much

--
Email Signature
Emiliano Ferigutti

The content of this email is confidential and intended for the recipient
specified in message only. It is strictly forbidden to share any part of
this message with any third party, without a written consent of the
sender. If you received this message by mistake, please reply to this
message and follow with its deletion, so that we can ensure such a
mistake does not occur in the future.