[Assist] About torrent files and wiki editing

hironori.ueno hironori.ueno at protonmail.com
Tue Feb 8 18:47:07 GMT 2022

Hi, Thank you for your help.

On Tuesday, February 8th, 2022 at 11:25 PM, bill-auger <bill-auger at peers.community> wrote:

> the downloads page is special; but most wiki pages can be crated
> and edited by anyone - are you registered in the parabola wiki
> already?

I was able to create a forum(package issue) account.
However, I can't find the page to register WIKI account.
It looks like there is no registration link on the WIKI login page.
(https://wiki.parabola.nu/index.php?title=Special:UserLogin&returnto=Main+Page)

>From this, I thought that I could not edit the article without permission.
If I have overlooked something, I would appreciate any advice.

> the most important pages to keep accurate are the Main page and
> the install guide - the downloads page may be replaced soon

got it. thank you.