[Assist] About torrent files and wiki editing

hironori.ueno hironori.ueno at protonmail.com
Tue Feb 8 01:08:19 GMT 2022

Hi

(I'm sorry if my English is hard to understand.)

A few days ago, for the first time, I installed Parabola on
my computer and built an environment for my work. I would like
to thank everyone in the Parabola community.

I have confirmed that the torrent link is 403 on the Parabola
GNU/Linux ISO download page. I tried Magnet link, but it didn't
find Tracker either. Is this just my problem?

If Parabola doesn't currently support torrents for ISO images,
I don't think it's good to have the links left, but it seems that
 the Wiki can only be modified by a specific editor.

In addition, I am a native Japanese speaker and have confirmed
that there is a lack of Japanese documentation on the Wiki.
Is there anything I can do to help add those documents?

Best regards