[Assist] [ASK] [SOLVED] Qt Creator Conflicts with The Dependency Clang=11.x

Ade Malsasa Akbar malsasa at disroot.org
Sun Dec 5 14:34:51 GMT 2021

To Parabola Community and my friend Bill,

> qtcreator needed to be rebuilt - thanks for noticing - the new
> package 5.0.3-2.parabola1 works now

Thank you very much, this problem has been solved. I confirm that Qt
Creator works on latest Parabola right now. To help spread Parabola to
more audience, I wrote this tutorial on installing C++/Qt SDK on
Parabola[1] based on my experience yesterday.

On 05/12/21 19.55, bill-auger wrote:

> On Fri, 3 Dec 2021 11:41:54 -0500 bill-auger wrote:
>
>> package 5.0.3-2.parabola1 works now
>>
> there is also v6.0.0 in libre-testing] if ppl want to try it now

Thank you once again especially for the version 6. That is crazy
awesome, Man.

Sincerely yours,

Ade Malsasa Akbar

--------