[Assist] font conflict when updating parabola

Michael Novak mnovak10120 at gmail.com
Sat Sep 12 06:46:15 GMT 2020

I used the command that bill-auger recommended:
sudo pacman-key --keyserver hkp://pool.sks-keyservers.net --refresh-keys

and afterwards I could finally use the sudo pacman -Syu command and
everything worked well.
But  bill-auger said to use this command just for now, so what will happen
in the future?
Do you recommend me to try what edgar suggests I should  do, even though
I don't have a problem as of now?

Thank you all for your help, by the way, I really appreciate it.