[Assist] font conflict when updating parabola

edgar at openmail.cc edgar at openmail.cc
Sat Sep 12 00:04:16 GMT 2020

On 2020-09-11 14:11, Michael Novak wrote:
> I followed section 1 of this article: I tried to refresh both just the
> key
> from  bill-auger at peers.community and the all the keys, but in both
> cases
> the following error appeared:
>
> ==> ERROR: A specified local key could not be updated from a keyserver.

I recently had a similar error, and I cannot say if this will work, but
I would first try to remove the gnupg folder of pacman.d (should be on
the page that bill shared; I'm not sharing the command so that you
consult the actual info), and then pacman-key --init, pacman-key
--populate, pacman -S --noconfirm {archlinux{,32,arm},parabola}-keyring
. I hope it works. Remember to check your internet and all, as you did
when you had your initial issue with keys. Good luck.

Remember, these are my 2 cents, and I don't know if it will work. What
is more, I may not reply again to further questions :P , but I do hope
that you get it working :) .

This free account was provided by VFEmail.net - report spam to abuse at vfemail.net

ONLY AT VFEmail! - Use our Metadata Mitigator to keep your email out of the NSA's hands!
15GB disk! No bandwidth quotas!
Commercial and Bulk Mail Options!