[Assist] font conflict when updating parabola

Michael Novak mnovak10120 at gmail.com
Fri Sep 11 12:26:03 GMT 2020

Oh, I thought it was the opposite. That's really embarrassing, thanks for
pointing that out.
After I now pressed y, the updating process could continue and a lot of
software was updated (I had this font conflict for a relatively long time
but didn't bother to solve it).
But the packages couldn't upgrade now. I have these key errors:

error: licenses: signature from "bill-auger <bill-auger at peers.community>"
is unknown trust
:: File /var/cache/pacman/pkg/licenses-20200427-1.parabola2-any.pkg.tar.xz
is corrupted (invalid or corrupted package (PGP signature)).
Do you want to delete it? [Y/n] Y
error: libsynctex: signature from "bill-auger <bill-auger at peers.community>"
is unknown trust
:: File
/var/cache/pacman/pkg/libsynctex-2020.54586-5.parabola2-x86_64.pkg.tar.xz
is corrupted (invalid or corrupted package (PGP signature)).
Do you want to delete it? [Y/n] Y
error: failed to commit transaction (invalid or corrupted package)
Errors occurred, no packages were upgraded.

As you can see I pressed Y when I was asked to choose Y/n. I don't know if
this is relevant, but when I installed parabola I also had some problems
with corrupted keys, but I followed the installation guide instructions for
what to do in this case, so I think it should be fine.
What are these keys, by the way? I see that they are from emails of
parabola developers like bill-auger.