[Assist] font conflict when updating parabola

Michael Novak mnovak10120 at gmail.com
Fri Sep 11 09:06:48 GMT 2020

Hi,
I have this error message when I type sudo pacman -Syu:

:: xorg-fonts-alias-100dpi and xorg-fonts-alias are in conflict. Remove
xorg-fonts-alias? [y/N]
error: unresolvable package conflicts detected
error: failed to prepare transaction (conflicting dependencies)
:: xorg-fonts-alias-100dpi and xorg-fonts-alias are in conflict

I type yes when I'm asked if it's o.k. to remove  xorg-fonts-alias (I type
enter), but as you can see from the errors afterwards it doesn't work.
So, if you have any suggestions on how to solve this issue I would
appreciate it.