[Assist] haven't use parabola in two weeks and not sure how to fix errors

Michael Novak mnovak10120 at gmail.com
Sun Sep 6 04:08:21 GMT 2020

Yeah I wasn't connected to the internet, sorry. After I connected I still
had to make a manual fix, but I could recognize the error and follow
the instructions from the website and it worked, thanks. I actually still
have a conflict error message that I had before for a long time about some
fonts, I would probably ask about it in the near future. Thanks again.