[Assist] It's time to be ourselves

edgar at openmail.cc edgar at openmail.cc
Wed Mar 25 19:30:59 GMT 2020

Dear Parabola,

I just want to send a small note to remind ourselves that we are strong
because we can think beyond ourselves. Parabola is a community, and I
think that it is important to express support for each other in the
current times. Let us keep a smile and take care of ourselves and those
who surround us not only physically, but morally. Please, take care, and
let us give an example of humanity :) .

This free account was provided by VFEmail.net - report spam to abuse at vfemail.net

ONLY AT VFEmail! - Use our Metadata Mitigator to keep your email out of the NSA's hands!
15GB disk! No bandwidth quotas!
Commercial and Bulk Mail Options!