[Assist] Wired Internet doesn't Work After a Smooth Install with OpenRC and NetworkManager

Michael Novak mnovak10120 at gmail.com
Fri Jun 26 20:30:17 GMT 2020

Yea, thank you very much for helping me, you are all amazing.
Perhaps installing udev-init-scripts should be added to the guide.
Two last things (if that's not a good place to ask about them, I totally
get it no problem):
1. What web browser do you recommend? I want something similar to
abrowser from Trisquel. I thought about icecat, but I heard that it's not
getting updates any more which seems like it might be a bad idea in terms
of security. Is true?
2. I feel a bit ashamed for using gmail to talk with you. Which email
provider do you recommend?
Thanks again.