[Assist] Wired Internet doesn't Work After a Smooth Install with OpenRC and NetworkManager

Michael Novak mnovak10120 at gmail.com
Fri Jun 26 17:20:20 GMT 2020

I'm trying to connect with Etherenet.
My messsage that had two pictures and was rejected is this (without the
image):

Sorry, I misread the name lspci for ispci, so I do have this command, but
what I said about some warning messages that I think I saw mentioning this
word is still relevant.
Because the output of this command was too long to fit on the screen I put
it in a text file and open it in vim so I could take two pictures of the
top and of the bottom.

Is there a prefered way for sending pictures?