[Assist] Wired Internet doesn't Work After a Smooth Install with OpenRC and NetworkManager

Michael Novak mnovak10120 at gmail.com
Fri Jun 26 16:47:17 GMT 2020

Thanks again for replying. This computer certainly works with Trisquel
because it's a Thinkpad x200 that I bought with libreboot and Trisquel
preinstalled.
I tried to run dmesg | grep EE and there was no output.
When I run ispci -k, I got:
-bash: ispci command not found
Now that I think about it, the only problem that I can think of when I
installed Parabola was some error with word ispci in several occasions, but
it was just a warning among a lot of lines that passed so I didn't thought
it was important.
I don't remember exactly where all the times I've seen these errors but I
think it was when I installed a few things with pacman or pacstrap, maybe
when I updated the keys and when openrc starts in boot, but I don't
remember exactly.