[Assist] Brave Browser

Freemor freemor at freemor.ca
Fri Jun 19 18:55:03 GMT 2020

On Fri, Jun 19, 2020 at 07:49:23PM +0200, brskinzdenuncia at tuta.io wrote:
> I'm new to mailing lists so I'm not sure if I'm supposed to answer or send
> another e-mail, but anyway I understand the argument and I find it valid. I'm
> sorry to bother but can you answer one last question about missing packages?
> It's about the suckless.org tools, like dwm, st, and so on, they aren't on
> Parabola's repos, are there freedom issues with them as well? I appreciate
> your time, thanks again!

Normal procedure would be to reply to the list. That way a history is created
that helps more people in the future. I'll CC: this back to the list.

That is actually an interesting question. I'm sure st used to be in the (arch)
repos and thus in Parabola. I'm certain that surf used to be there cause I used
it until I started building a custom one with JS, cookies, and a few other
things set the way I like them by default.

You are right the sucless tools are very useful and all fully free unless
something changed. So if Arch pulled them Parabola should add them back.