[Assist] mpd id unable to install in ARM Openrc

Megver83 megver83 at hyperbola.info
Sun Aug 2 20:55:34 GMT 2020

Just checked its dependency tree with pactree -s and noticed that
systemd-libsystemd is pulled by fluidsynth. This doesn't happen in
x86_64 however, I think there's a problem with the libsystemd.so
dependency. I'll see if upgrading systemd solves the issue, it looks
like it provides an older libsystemd.so version which satisfies
fluidsyth as systemd is more outdated in ARM. Meanwhile, as a
workaround, running pacman -S --assume-installed libsystemd.so=0-32 mpd
should work.