[Assist] Wifi card not recognized

Xavier B. somenxavier at posteo.net
Sun Aug 2 13:34:38 GMT 2020

Thanks, Denis, for pointing it out, but as bill-auger said, LiveISO detected the wifi card. The problem is that after installation, parabola does not detect it

@bill-auger: dbus issue is with *another* machine (ARM). The bug is this https://labs.parabola.nu/issues/2618
I have in ignore packages in pacman.conf because it is not solved and else I cannot update anything

Thanks to all of you,
Xavier