[Assist] Can't post on the forum – "too many non-dictionary words"

bill-auger bill-auger at peers.community
Sun Sep 22 03:01:19 GMT 2019

yes, the filters were very strict to begin with - i loosened them
a bit today

nagging about an outdated package is no problem at all - i
encourage it - there have been a lot of unexpected events over
the past few months and we have had to re-prioritize several
times - icedove seems to have slipped through the cracks -
when old bugs gets bumped, that shows that the package is
important to people, and deserving of a higher priority

there are still some open issues with icedove - those bugs have
been holding icedove bit too long though - we should give it
another push this week

https://labs.parabola.nu/issues/2267
https://labs.parabola.nu/issues/2273