[Assist] Package request - seafile

Freemor freemor at freemor.ca
Fri Oct 11 00:22:35 GMT 2019

On Thu, Oct 10, 2019 at 09:30:50PM +0000, Garrett Skinner wrote:
> Hello, I'm new to parabola. I have used Manjaro for a number of years. I use seafile to sync my files. I used to get it from AUR so it's my understanding that I should request it be made into a parabola package.
>
> Thank you,
> -G

Unsure if you are after the seafile client or server or both. Took a quick look
at the client shows it depends qt5-webengine which is blacklisted in Parabola
So that is probably a no go for the time being.

The server components see to be a bit of a sprawling mess as has several
interdependent packages.

The seafile-cli-client (in AUR as just "seafile" looks sane tho it does depend
ccnet-server which is not in the repos but also looks fairly sane.