[Assist] [lxde-gtk3] GDBus.Error.org.freedesktop.PolicyKit1.Error.Failed: Cannot determine user of subject (OpenRC)

noughtlux at mailfence.com noughtlux at mailfence.com
Sat Nov 16 19:12:35 GMT 2019

x86_64
openrc 0.42.1-3
lxde-common-0.99.2-2

Whenever I start a session with ldxe-gtk3, a window pops up with this indication:

GDBus.Error.org.freedesktop.PolicyKit1.Error.Failed: Cannot determine user of subject

Just for comparison, on the same computer, in a different partition, I installed Parabola systemd (systemd 243.78-1.par1) with the same version of lxde-gtk3 and apparently with systemd there is not this problem