[Assist] Updating the Parabola ISO

bill-auger bill-auger at peers.community
Thu May 9 21:22:39 GMT 2019

On Thu, 9 May 2019 11:03:26 +0300 Aleksei wrote:
> I installed Parabola with systemd from that ISO with no
> problems. Just because ISO uses OpenRC doesn't mean you must
> install the system to the drive with OpenRC.
>
> On Wed, May 08, 2019 at 04:11:01PM +0000, Pranav Jerry wrote:
> >The ISO you mentioned is the OpenRC one,
> >not systemd. The current systemd iso doesn't work
> >in my new PC (gigabyte H310M H, i3 8100).

that is true, but you still did not indicate what worked and
what did not work

did you use one of the installers or did you install manually o
the command-line? - then after the system was installed, what is
not working? - does the installed system boot? - what exactly
are you suggesting? - do you need any help or are you only
suggesting that a new batch of ISOs be made?