[Assist] 3 doubts about Parabola-OpenRC

ChacalyLobo chacalylobo at disroot.org
Thu Jan 24 15:18:58 GMT 2019

Hello, I installed Parabola-OpenRC in my old laptop.

First Doubt--->
When system it's loaded, before login appears:

modemmanager[1847]: <info> couldn't check support for device
'/sys/devices/pci0000:00/0000:00:03.0 : not supported by any plugin

nm-dispatcher: req:3 'connectivity-change': new request (1 scripts)
nm-dispatcher: req:3 'connectivity-change': start running ordered script...

I read Arch Wiki and found :
https://bugs.archlinux.org/task/34971

Spanish Wiki explain how to clean it in Systemd, but not in OpenRC:

# systemctl enable NetworkManager-dispatcher.service && systemctl enable
ModemManager.service
# systemctl start NetworkManager-dispatcher.service && systemctl start
ModemManager.service

Second Doubt--->
When I tried to modify network-manager-applet said unauthorized
permissions, so, I found:

https://forum.manjaro.org/t/permissi...d-switch/20247
<https://forum.manjaro.org/t/permissions-issues-after-elogind-switch/20247>

I did :
#nano /etc/pam.d/system-login
--session optional pam_systemd.so to --session optional pam_elogind.so

I think this is botched job...

Third Doubt:
When I boot appears:

owner root:uucp not found (What mean?)

Unkown group lp in message bus configuration group (What mean?)

Thanks you very much.

Pd: My linuxquestions post

https://www.linuxquestions.org/questions/linux-general-1/i-have-doubts-about-parabola-openrc-4175646788/

Pd1: Why Parabola have not forum?