[Assist] How to contribute?

bill-auger bill-auger at peers.community
Sat Dec 14 03:28:20 GMT 2019

self-registration on the wiki were disabled a few months ago,
due to spam - i can create an account for you though, if you
tell me which nickname you want to use - wiki editors are much
needed, thanks

the forum has self-registration enabled - you should be able to
do that yourself - i can create an account for you though, if you
tell me which nickname you want to use

regarding updating wikimedia, we are hoping to move some or all
web services to a new server soon - if that works out well,
putting wikimedia up-to-date would be on the TODO list; but a new
server will hopefully fix the most serious server problem we
have with redmine - if that works out well, another fine idea to
consider, is to copy all of the wiki articles into the redmine
wiki, and discard wikimedia entirely - to do that would be a lot
of work though; and we really would appreciate the help - for
now, it would be best to take smaller steps