[Assist] Migration from Parabola with OpenRC: problems detecting ethernet

Xavier somenxavier at posteo.net
Wed Apr 3 18:01:28 GMT 2019

Sorry for the delay but I confirm that liveCD v0.2.8 detects my network
interface (ifconfig shows interface) and automatically assign a IP with
dhcpd. In my computer I cannot see any device apart of `lo`.

So, how can I triage this situation? How can I achive that my computer
get IP via DHCP?

Thanks in advance,

Message: 2