[Assist] Problem with AMD 580

Nicolás Larregui bux_nicolas_1 at hotmail.com
Sat Nov 17 22:19:07 GMT 2018

Hello. I've tried to install Parabola with AMD 580 and there's no way to install it.
I have no problems with Intel and Nvidia. But with this graphic card yes.
It freeze when it's loading the modules in the live. Even when i've installed parabola in a cpu with nvidia. When i've tried with this graphic card with amdgpu driver installed there's the same problem. It's a shame because i've selled my nvidia for the problems with Wayland for this.
Tried in Ubuntu and the live of Arch and 0% problems.
Thank you and sorry for my English.