[Assist] Strange sound problem

Jonathan Lapointe lapointe.jonathan at gmail.com
Fri Nov 30 16:45:55 GMT 2018

qemu script (run by me to start my vm)
https://paste.linux.community/view/dcabd09f

qemu with pulseaudio
http://tinypic.com/r/65alhs/9

Rhytmbox with pulseaudio
http://tinypic.com/r/2ut11dg/9

Usualy there is a way for to select on what I want to hear it.  (Gaming
headset or built-in audio analog stereo).  (pavucontrol)

For some reason with qemu (with pa), it doesnt offer me this choice.
And all that is play except for what is in my vm are display on
"built-in audio analog stereo" [speaker].

I would like to be able to hear in my gaming headset every other thing,
not just what is happening in my vm.