[Assist] problem with gnome (20 sec wait)

Jonathan Lapointe lapointe.jonathan at gmail.com
Fri Nov 9 00:18:14 GMT 2018

It seem that when I log out and log back after (no shutdown/no
restart), the problem is fixed.    I'm wonder if its something like a
service that when it start crash my user because he doesnt have enought
permission...I'm using journalctl --since "2 minutes ago" but its not
as efficient, i'm not able to read the full line of each ones, is there
another viewer for logs.