[Assist] problem with gnome (20 sec wait)

Jonathan Lapointe lapointe.jonathan at gmail.com
Thu Nov 8 03:02:18 GMT 2018

I have a silly problem with gnome.  At boot, my system start with
lightdm, I then enter my creditential (username/password) then I have
to wait 20 secondes.  It just happen and It was not like that before.
Today, for my first time I use the root to connect to Gnome, and there
was no lag, no waiting 20 secondes.  So, after that I decide to create
a new account and try with Gnome but then same problem that with the
user.  So It's not a extension or something that my user has.  Its
specific to users but don't affect Root.

I would like to know how to activate ~/.xsession-errors, because mine
are just empty.

I try with  journalctl --since "5 minutes ago"  but it was not enought
specific.

I suspect a service or something that my root has not.

I manage to look at those with sudo systemctl but didn't found.