[Assist] X and vesa driver with last update of Parabola

edgar at openmail.cc edgar at openmail.cc
Thu May 24 05:52:11 BST 2018

I'm still working on getting my computer to work. Will report back
shortly. Thanks!

Spam follows (do not read if you consider your time valuable, or read to
face-palm):

Have you ever had a nightmare when (1) your OS suddenly does not boot,
(2) you have full disk encryption, (3) try to format your hard-drive,
(4) tweaking the reinstall to make the encryption work, (5) in spite of
having separate partitions for documents and OS you decide to mount your
files on your home folder and (6) finally issue a userdel -rf "to make
sure that your new user is clean". Well, I was not dreaming!

But hey! This time I HAVE AN EFFIN' BACKUP :)))) :D  !!!!