[Assist] compton + i3 + parabola

Freemor freemor at freemor.ca
Thu May 24 02:06:14 BST 2018

Using I3 and the same video drivers you are (without compton) and having no
issue I suspect the issue lies with compton Especially after doing some
internet searches on it.  I'd suggest checking with the compton folks

From my searchingg compton seems to be a fussy thing (lots of people having
lots of issues). You man need to edit the compton config or change its launch
parameters. Possible thing to try would be the --vsync and --backend settings.
But the compton people would probably know best.