[Assist] Gaming on Parabola

Jonathan Lapointe jonathan.lapointe.07 at videotron.ca
Sat May 19 15:36:54 BST 2018

There is plenty of game that are in Aur that figure on this website:
https://wiki.parabola.nu/List_of_Applications/Games

I'm wonder why a game like Gwent: The Witcher Card
(https://appdb.winehq.org/objectManager.php?sClass=version&iId=34782)
Game who is said to be free, cause you don't pay to play it. could not
be acceptable to have on the system.  It is because the game is not
opensource? Is there a way to install from Aur and still have a
libre/free system after all.  Or should we have nothing from Aur on the
system. Many games are in Aur, but are supposed to be free.  I would
like some explanation.