[Assist] gnome3 unusable after installing your-privacy

bill-auger bill-auger at peers.community
Tue Mar 20 00:15:12 GMT 2018

you replied only to me privately and not the public list - so will
repost this - please remember to use "reply to all" for mailing lists

i do not have an answer for this - perhaps someone else has experience
with gnome - offhand, i can only say that if gnome really requires that
geo-location package then gnome will probably need to be added to the
'your-privacy' blacklist unless/until it can be made to run without it
the geo-location feature - so that installing 'your-privacy' will remove
gnome entirely - which could be very clumsy if gnome is the only desktop
installed