[Assist] Touchpad Tap to Click

bill-auger bill-auger at peers.community
Mon Jun 25 19:21:28 BST 2018

On Mon, 2018-06-25 at 11:03 -0700, Drew wrote:
> I'm new to Parabola (from Manjaro) and this is my first post to this list.  Installed systemd_lxde-x86_64-netinstall-2018.iso on an ASUS X200CA laptop.  Installation completed successfully with no error messages.
>
> Touchpad tap-to-click does not work.

these may not be great answers but offhand i can point you to this wiki page

https://wiki.parabola.nu/Touchpad_Synaptics

that mentions this AUR package along with other tools

https://aur.archlinux.org/packages/gpointing-device-settings/

do let us know if something there works for you - maybe that package should be
added to the parabola repos

and welcome to freetopia