[Assist] Ecrire (Enlightenment) Text Editor

Drew drew at dangerfields.ca
Sun Jul 29 06:03:40 BST 2018

I believe this is the link to his repo:

http://www.nulogicsystems.com/public_files/nulogic/x86_64/

He also sent this to me a short while ago:

"NOTE: The build of ecrire in my repository is not from upstream, it’s built from a different source (fork), that is quite a bit different.

Obsidian-StudiosInc/ecrire
https://github.com/Obsidian-StudiosInc/ecrire

ecrire - General purpose graphical Text Editor built on the Enlightenment Foundation Libraries (EFL)"

Drew

 ---- On Sat, 28 Jul 2018 20:18:56 -0700 Brett Gilio <brettg at posteo.net> wrote ----