[Assist] TexLive Upgrade Errors

mcgregor at mailoo.org mcgregor at mailoo.org
Fri Jul 27 23:09:17 BST 2018

Brett Gilio <brettg at posteo.net> writes:

> bill-auger writes:
>
>> On Sun, 22 Jul 2018 21:04:08 -0500 Isaac wrote:
>>> let me know if you observe anything unusually wrong with
>>> this update.
>>
>> Isaac -
>> i just installed the 'texlive-most' group and got similar errors
>> - were you expecting the errors to be gone?
>>
>> Brett -
>> they did not cause pacman to fail so the program appears to be
>> installed - is there any behavior that is actually broken?
>
> The errors are not affecting my use, no.

Hi,

   In my case, this causes compilation problems when the ecrm fonts are
   used. I got it working with those packages:

   \usepackage[QX]{fontenc}
   \usepackage[utf8]{inputenc}
   \usepackage{lmodern}

   In the case of the moderncv class, I had to comment out a few lines in
   the cls file to get it to work. So it's not completely broken, but still
   quite annoying, however it's been this way for a long time.

   McGregor