[Assist] [Dev] High Importance

Christopher Davis brainblasted at disroot.org
Wed Jul 18 07:31:08 BST 2018

I have been looking into this, and it seems likely that this is a false
positive. The code "6606621" was
also used for a CUPS file, and according to VirusTotal only ClamAV
reported an issue. Information
here:
https://www.virustotal.com/#/file/e770c592101a051e7a8d45a618c06244c301a8a6bcdec3f4dcc73a27b425c37b/detection

Uploading to VirusTotal could help us figure out whether it's a valid
report in this case too,
though be aware that you will need to run non-free JS within your
browser to use the page.