[Assist] Systemd Upgrade Questions

Drew drew at dangerfields.ca
Mon Jul 16 20:37:12 BST 2018

Brett:  Do you want a printed log of what transpired when I entered Y to each proposed change until the process aborts at the end, or
Do you want a log of what happens if I enter Y only for the changes that relate to systemd?
Or did I misunderstand you completely?

Drew

 ---- On Mon, 16 Jul 2018 12:30:19 -0700 Brett Gilio <brettg at posteo.net> wrote ----