[Assist] Octopi Conflicts

Drew drew at dangerfields.ca
Sat Jul 14 03:34:54 BST 2018

That did the trick!  Thank you very much to you and Brett for sticking with this and helping me to work through it.  Very much appreciated :)

In answer to your previous question, I use Zoho webmail and it has never caused a problem (of which I have been made aware) in any other context.  I have been sending emails in rich text mode.  Would it be better if I used plain text mode for this list?

Thanks again and regards,

Drew

 ---- On Fri, 13 Jul 2018 19:21:23 -0700 bill-auger <bill-auger at peers.community> wrote ----