[Assist] Octopi Conflicts

Freemor freemor at freemor.ca
Sat Jul 14 01:48:27 BST 2018

On Fri, Jul 13, 2018 at 07:30:10PM -0500, Brett Gilio wrote:

> Drew writes:
>
> >Bill & Brett: I don't have "Reply to List" in my email (zoho) but
> >can "Reply to All". Will that be enough?
> >Drew______________________________________
>
> That should be enough.

I just checked and this list (and probably all the others) have no Reply-to:
header. Having one that is pointed back to the list would solve this as then
"reply" would always got to the list. (save for very botched MUA).

Most listserves have an option someplace to set this. I've never admined
mailman but given its prevalence I'd be surprised if it did not have the
feature.

Setting that up would definitely make life easier for those new to listservs or
who have newer MUAs that never thought about listservs.

--
Want to send me an encrypted reply?
Click here: https://hawkpost.co/box/e414d311-bd6a-4429-8e9e-6a690d5ad034